TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
All parents/guardians must ensure that they read the following Terms and Conditions of Enrolment before they sign the Registration Form. Please note that once your registration has been accepted by Examberry the following terms and conditions apply.
1. On payment of the deposit, which is non-refundable Examberry will reserve a place for your child on your selected course, which is done strictly on a first come first serve basis.
2. On payment of the agreed fees Examberry will provide tuition to the student; however Examberry do not guarantee in any way that the tuition will enable the student to pass the relevant exams or achieve entrance to their desired schools.
3. Examberry must be notified promptly of any absences through illness. Examberry must be notified of suspected or known infectious diseases so that appropriate action can be taken.
4. It is a basic stipulation of the agreement between the student/parent/guardian and Examberry or its representatives that neither Examberry nor its representatives are liable to the student in cases where Examberry is unable to fulfill any services to which they are contractually bound because of strikes or other reasons that are beyond their control. This includes traffic congestion and public transport delays.
5. Examberry reserves the right to change the times of the courses, and to make changes in regulations, syllabus, fees, etc. without prior notice.
6. Examberry accepts no responsibility or liability for personal accident or loss or damage of property. You are strongly advised to take out personal insurance.
7. Prices are correct at time of registration and are subject to change without notice.
Fees include all class tuition and homework each week. Fees are payable in advance by Standing Order on a monthly basis. For paying by cheque an admin fee of £5 will be incurred per cheque.
Fees do not include:
- Specialist or extra lessons
- Exam entrance fees (if any)
8. If for some unexpected reason you wish to withdraw your child from lessons one months' notice is required in writing.
9. All books and materials belonging to Examberry remain the property of Examberry and may need to be returned before departure.
10. All Examberry course materials are subject to copyright ©. Photocopying or any other means of electronic reproduction are strictly prohibited without written permission from Examberry Tuition Ltd.